Saturday, March 10, 2007

Vacation - All I Ever Wanted

Today is my last day of work before I am off for a whole week. The week that I will be spending in VEGAS!!! I am so excited to go - I don't even think I can contain myself. I have been very busy here at work, trying to get as much stuff done as possible so I won't be burried by it when I return.

I had to go downstairs and speak with our contractor about work stuff - it's totally boring - but he took up so much of my time, I am barely able to write this blog.

Okay - so I am actually at my parents' house right now - it is Saturday evening. I didn't have time to finish my blog at work because of the above mentioned contractor!!!!

Anyway, I have just put some highlights in my hair and wasted a few minutes (or hours- one can't tell anymore) on Facebook. That shit is addicting!! Thank God I don't have a computer at home yet!!

So, I did some last minute shopping today, as the weather in Las Vegas is going to be in the 80's!! I am so excited about that! I picked up a couple pairs of Capris and some t-shirts. Tomorrow will be the day of laundry and preliminary packing. Don't laugh - I can make packing an Olympic sport! Tomorrow will also be our last work-out before the trip. Laura and I are very happy that we were able to commit right until the last day. We are going to continue after the trip, but for right now, tomorrow marks FREEDOM!

I really don't have a lot to say right now. Hope everyone has a great week and I will see ya when I see ya!!!

PEACE OUT PEEPS!!

No comments: