Friday, April 20, 2007

Oops! I Did It Again!...

...Take so long to post, that is.
It's April 20th - where has the time gone? It has been awhile - a long while since I have posted last. Here is what has been going on with me!

Today the weather is going to be 21 degrees. I am in love. With the weather. I got a pedicure yesterday and it is super cute. In fact, here is a picture of it.


I have a cute blue flower on each of my big toes. You can see it better in the picture below:


Preparations for my cousin's wedding are in full swing. The invitations are done and will be in the mail next week. The Bonbonieres are wrapped and ready to go (after we put the tags on them) and the first of 2 showers is this weekend. Our dresses should be in next month!

Since being back from Vegas, we haven't been able to get back on our work-out schedule. I am hoping that changes this week - can you believe I actually MISS it!?!?! I must be coming down with something.

I am almost finished scrap booking my FIRST Vegas trip. I told myself that I am not allowed to go back until I have scrap booked BOTH trips. Why I am punishing myself, I don't know.

My niece is speaking so much now. She is stinkin' hilarious and wants 100% of my attention. If I look away from her for one second, she calls me -"ZIA!!!" and if I don't look at her, I get "ZIA PAA-WA!!!!!". I love it. She rocks!

Work is still pretty busy, but looks like it won't be for much longer. I think we did pretty good. It only took us 3 weeks for our learning curve. I wasn't around when the Blue Box was rolled out, but I am sure that it took longer than 3 weeks to get a handle on things. We Rock!

On Monday night, I am going to MTV live to see (not meet) the cast of The Hills. Yes, I am 12. And I love Lauren Conrad. And Whitney. And Audrina - a little.

Top 5 Favorite Songs this week:

1. Over It - Katharine McPhee
2. Weak In the Knees - Serena Ryder
3. Listen - Beyonce
4. Just Another Day - Serena Ryder - AGAIN!
5. Not Ready to Make Nice - The Chicks - just can't let that song go!!!

Hope everyone has a happy, sunny weekend!
P~

No comments: