Look at me! Back again - and it's only been a day. I am trying to make a real effort here! So, today is Saturday and this might be the first entry that I haven't started at work. In fact, this may be the only entry that I haven't done at work!! Oops~
So tonight we are having a Martini Night with the girls. I am most excited about this and will post some pictures so everyone can enjoy. I am responsible for making an appetizer - which is what brought me here today. I was looking for something new and fun and ended up blogging about it! Only in 2007 would that happen!
For Martini Night, we had to choose 2 songs - 1 old and 1 new for a contest. Music + contest = Me WANTING to WIN!!! LOL I had such a hard time picking my songs, especially because we have been on the 80's train this week at work, listening to some of our favourites - such as, TIFFANY, MILLI VANILLI & BOBBY BROWN (pre-Whitney & pre-crack-cocaine!) I was somewhat tainted with my choices, I think. But nonetheless, I still want to win!
As most of you know, there is a new craze called Facebook. It has taken over lives and relationships! It is crazy - and I love it. My favourite part is updating my status so EVERYONE knows what I am doing and when. Wow, that makes it sound a little creepy - and self-centred!
Okay, so back to finding a yummy appetizer.
Later!
P~
P.S. Vicki & Cass - I hope you guys are having an awesome day at the wedding - I can't wait to hear all about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We DID Have an awesome day at the wedding - and if K would just leave your desk I could come tell you all about it and show you my pics!!! :) Luckily, it's only 10:00am, so we do have all day! :)
~Cass
Post a Comment