Thursday, December 28, 2006

2006 Move Over for 2007

So Christmas 2006 has come and gone! I sure hope Santa was good to you, as he was very good to me. Little Bianca was once again the highlight of the season. She makes any day a better day! She helped us all "opie" our presents this year!

I can't believe how fast time flew this year. All I know is that 2006 is almost over, and I can't wait. When I think back to this year, there weren't too many good things that happened. But I am starting my 2007 resolution early - to think more positive. And there was also lots of good that happened this year.

Here are some highlights:

  • My immediate family is healthy and happy.
  • My beautiful niece is thriving and growing up so quickly.
  • I bought my own condo.
  • I was lucky enough to celebrate another birthday this year, even though I did it kicking and screaming!
  • I celebrated the above birthday in Las Vegas!
  • I got a promotion at work (it's only temporary - but I'm thinking positively).
  • Learned who my friends and family truly are.
  • I got a pet fish named Hurley and he rocks!

So here is hoping that you can all find the good in 2006 and carry it over to 2007!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Happy New Year Paula!

ang.