Hey Guys!!!
So, this is my first post on MY BLOG!!!! I basically started this blog because I just got back from LAS VEGAS and we took over 500 pictures. What better way to show them than with a blog?!!?!?
We went to Vegas for my birthday. My 30th birthday. I have been calling it my 20-10th birthday. I like the sound of that much better. It means I am still in my 20's!!! ANYWAY! I had the best birthday ever. My sister, Lori, and our friends Keely and Leah all went for a girls' weekend. Also, our friends Renata and her sister, Mirella, who also travelled from Toronto were there. Best of all, we were able to connect with a pal that used to live here, but moved back to Vegas - our gal Kerri!!!!
We stayed in Caesar's Palace and let me tell you, Caesar was GOOD to us!
I am going to post this blog and then figure out how to upload all my pictures to show everyone.
Paula
No comments:
Post a Comment