My sign... I know that Millions would disagree with me... But on this trip, and this day, it was my sign! 
A gondola ride in Venice in Las Vegas... That's not us, btw, but it my mind it is...
There is only a Las Vegas Boulavard in Las Vegas, Nevada... I think!This is the Wynn Hotel. I was literally standing right beside it when I took this picture. It might be my favourite picture I took this whole trip!
On our way to Freemont St. You can't go to Vegas without seeing the "Original Vegas"!
This is Vicky - as in Cowboy Vic's lil' lady... I will post a picture of Vic (he is on Lori's camera). Vicky sits on top of the Glitter Gulch... the most well-known, cheesiest strip joint on Freemont St. and possibly all of Las Vegas!
A Drive-Thru Wedding Chapel... Nothin' says Vegas like that!!

The crazy thing about Vegas is that it is so huge and there is so much to see. But the attention to detail is amazing. These gold-plated Caesar heads are the lane dividers in front of Caesar's Palace. Not white lines, not yellow dashes - Gold-plated Caesar heads.
This was my first installment... More of my favourite things to come...

No comments:
Post a Comment