So, remember how I said that if everything goes well, I should be getting my passport the week of Feb 26th? Remember how I said that if I didn't get my passport in time, devastation would occur?
Well, never fear - MY PASSPORT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!! The dance of joy that I did in the lobby of my condo last night was a sight to behold! Then when I got back in my condo, I continued to dance, and knocked over a glass of diet coke - I didn't even care too much - except that it is a cream carpet, but nothing stained.
I spoke with Kerri yesterday and she said that she would be able to take some time off while we are in Vegas, so she can hang out with us for a few days!! WOO! HOO!!! She also requested that I bring her some All Dressed Ruffles potato chips. Apparently they don't have them in Vegas. I could live without them, I think!
I have officially filled out my Pledge Form for the Head Shaving Extravaganza that will take place this summer. And just so EVERYONE knows - we had this planned WAAAAAAAAAAY before Miss Britney had her breakdown and shaved her own head. Laura and I are going to raise (did you notice that I did not say TRY to) $5000.00 for Cancer research. We are currently making arrangements with Breakfast Television (there it is again, Ang) to do it live on television.
I am excited and nervous all at the same time.
I am also openly accepting donations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Paula,
Fun blog entry. I guess the only thing you are missing for your trip is ME!
Head shaving = good. You know you can count on me for a donation. It's for a really great cause and I am so glad that you are doing this. I will spread the word!
Post a Comment