Okay, it's been a couple of days since I have last blogged, but there really isn't anything new to update.
I am still waiting for my passport. My vacation is booked, paid for and has been approved at work. I just need my passport. I am refusing to think that it will not be here on time. The devastation that will ensue is just to much to imagine, so it has to come. It has no choice!!
This blog is for Ang, who is totally funny and super nice. The thing is, she kind of reminds me of Liza from Breakfast Television... Just kidding!! She doesn't at all - she is awesome and she should remember that all the time - NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR WRITES ABOUT HER!!!!
This entry is also for Vicki, as it entertains her. And if she wants to make a comment after every post I make, please don't judge her - she likes to do it, and I like reading the comments. It makes me feel like someone is really reading this.
This entry is also for someone else that just found out about my blog today. Her "sister-in-law" just started a blog and it's pretty ridiculous. I will give her credit because, I have to say, writing a blog is not easy. I stress out wondering if people will see my sarcasm, get my jokes or understand what I am trying to say, all the while trying to be entertaining. Sometimes I think that I am totally out of my league and should quit while I am ahead. Get out while the getting is good, ya know?
This entry is also for the Dixie Chicks who rocked at the Grammy's last week. They cleaned up with the best song I have heard in a really long time. As most of you know, I am a song buff. I relate everything in my life to a song. Whether it is a song that was playing at a special time in my life, or a song that reminds me of someone... But "Not Ready To Make Nice" came at a time in my life that was really hard for me. The words felt like they came right from my lips. Word for word, it describes how I feel about the entire situation with my bitch-ass cousin. That's right - I used the words "bitch" and "ass" to describe her, and it's only fitting... trust me!
This blog is for the Grand Marquis who was awesome during her presentation yesterday. She was literally thrown to the lions and came out on top. She is what the term "consumate professional" means, even if she swears at our boss every once in a while!
You might not be a "girl" February, but this blog is also for you. The month of February has been so awful to me and my family in the past. It's February 15th today, and so far, we have had to just survive your memories. Please be kind to us for the next 13 days....
Currently listening to my anthem, "Not Ready To Make Nice"
ROCK ON LADIES!!! ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Paula:)
Hey Paula,
Nice blog. I feel the need to comment on how funny it was. I ACTUALLY laughed out loud! Why are we so crazy at work?! Seriously, work is not supposed to be this much fun. Ang, I love your hyper-sensitivity; very amusing. Paula, I love your not-so-subtle references, you kill me. Keep blogging, I need to laugh!
Post a Comment