Thursday, February 15, 2007

Amendment to "This One's For The Girls"

In the below post, I mentioned that one of my friend's just found out about my blog today. Remember how I said that this blog was for her. Apparently, it wasn't good enough.

So, here is my amendment:

Janice, my friend and co-worker, whom I am lucky enough to sit beside, knows "someone" who started a blog. It is the worst blog ever. It makes you laugh and cry at the same time, because it is so pitiful. I said that I could understand because it was hard to blog. Janice isn't buying what I am selling.

For those of you who read one of my previous blogs where I said that I wanted to start thinking more positive, I am sorry, but with Janice YELLING AT ME, I had no choice!!!!

I am just kidding - Janice rocks and things are awesome now that she is back from her mat leave. Her babies are beautiful and will be strong and independent like she is!!!

This amendment is also for Vicki, who thought I should have mentioned her more!! Who is also now harassing me because she knows an amendment is on the way...

Here's a tip, for those of you who are thinking about blogging - DON'T ASK FOR PEOPLE'S OPINION - IT NEVER ENDS THE WAY YOU LIKE IT TO!!!!!!

Kisses!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PAUUUUUUULA!
Reading your blogs makes me miss you guys sooo much more! I miss laughing till we turned purple in the office, and I miss lunches in the little lunch room with G, and I miss coming to your desk to chat, and calling to chat with you from my desk 3 m away, and going on adventures in the Region truck, and line observations, and commissioning, and EVEN audits. I miss it all. Maybe social work isn't for me. Maybe I should come back to the Region.

Wait a minute. I think I may have had a small stroke a second ago. LOL. I think I shouldn't come back. Not permanently anyway. But reading about your Region fun is very tempting. I can't wait to see you on Friday! YIIIPPPEEEE.

Thanks for blogging!

p.s. I read Jane's blog. OMG. I wanted to scratch my eyes out. Actually, I read about 1 line and looked at boring pics. really. who reads that crap. it's not even remotely funny or amusing. i want to send her an annonymous letter in HOW TO BLOG PROPERLY! hahaha